Friday, March 14, 2008

THIRD ASSIGNMENT

1)I think that my book is completely original and some of the story sounds like it has parts of other stories that I have read such as the parts of a man going crazy after fighting the war in Dresden. It is typical that this will happen. I am probably sure that this story does have another version to be told.
2)What makes my story old news is that I really don't find my story all that interesting. I really hate how he goes back in time and remembers his time in the war. I honestly hate war books because they are boring. This is my opinion.
3)I think that the writer could come up with something better than reminiscing his times in the war and getting the reader confused about what day of age it is. He could also have made it more interesting if there were n

No comments: